- Casual Childcare Educator
- Children’s Services
About the role
Communities at Work has over 40 years' experience in early childhood education. We operate a number of Childcare and Education Centres across Canberra and are well known as leaders in best practice in the ACT.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and flexible casual educators to help us provide the highest level of education and care to the children aged from birth to 5 years.
Work in a flexible role that can provide opportunities for a pathway to permanent work.
Skills and Experience
- Hold or be working towards a Certificate III and/or a Diploma in Early Education and Care / Children's Services
- Willing to be flexible to work across various locations, sometimes at short notice
- 'Working with Vulnerable People' registration
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Great hourly rate, with flexible hours
- Optional pathway to permanent work
- Gain experience while you study
- Employee childcare discount
How to Apply
Quick and easy application process! Click APPLY
For more information, contact our recruitment team on 6293 6545 for a confidential discussion.
Closing date for applications: 17/11/2022