- Children's Services
Communities@Work is Canberra's largest not-for-profit community organisation, working with our community to build a resilient, sustainable, and socially inclusive community.
With over 40 years' experience in the ACT and Capital Region, we provide a wide range of high-quality early education and care services and community services that supports positive educational outcomes, assists in alleviating hardship, enhances quality of life and leads to positive social change.
About the Team.
Communities@Work is Canberra's largest Early Education and Care provider, operating numerous Child Care and Education Centres centres across Canberra, providing long day care services.
Our child care and education centres are dedicated to providing a safe, family-friendly environment that fosters children's wellbeing and inspires a love of learning.
About the Role
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and flexible casuals to help us provide the highest level of education and care to the children in our care.
Work in a flexible role that gives you a pathway to permanent work.
Skills and Experience
- Hold or be working towards at least a Certificate III in Children's Services
- Able to be flexible to attend various locations and be available during centres working hours.
- 'Working Vulnerable People' registration, or ability to obtain;
· Be a part of our social impact, working for a community organisation that makes a real difference in the lives of people in our community
· Inclusive and friendly workplace
· Salary Packaging, meal and entertainment cards
· Employee child care discounts
· Healthy lifestyle programs and healthy activity reimbursement
· Professional development opportunities with our training organisation (RTO), including access to study leave (if applicable)
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact the People, Culture and Wellness team on 02 6293 6545 for a confidential discussion.
Communities@Work encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, young people, mature-aged workers, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
Closing date for applications: 28/02/2022