- South Canberra
- Organisational Support
Communities@Work is Canberra's largest not-for-profit community organisation, working with our community to build a resilient, sustainable, and socially inclusive community. With over 40 years' experience in the ACT and Capital Region, we provide a wide range of high quality early education and care services and community services that supports positive educational outcomes, assists in alleviating hardship, enhances quality of life and leads to positive social change.
About the Team
Communities@Work is Canberra's largest Early Education and Care provider, operating numerous Child Care and Education Centres across Canberra. Our child care and education centres are dedicated to providing a safe, family-friendly environment that fosters children's wellbeing and inspires a love of learning.
About the Role
The Client Services Manager is a key role within the Children's Services team of Communities@Work, leading a small team responsible for the delivery and fulfillment services necessary to support our children's services offerings.
Services cover Child Care & Education Centres, Out of School Hours Care and School Holiday Programs; as well as family day care and in-home care.
The Client Services Manager be required to:
- lead and coach a customer contact centre team to deliver quality Enrolment Services within the parameters of the regulatory requirements; and
- engage with, and support services to our customers & stakeholders in a responsive manner
- Demonstrable team leadership experience with the ability to find effective solutions to customer requirements and inspire and motivate a small team, specifically within a customer centric/delivery environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of family assistance law, including Child Care Subsidy (CCS) and Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS).
- Ability to manage and deliver high quality customer service to a customer base through individual (phone or email) contact through your team. This includes setting and managing consistent quality service delivery standards that meet and exceed customers' expectations.
- Ability to proactively implement customer service and process improvement measures that support the achievement of operational excellence, whilst positively influencing a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake a range of tasks within tight timeframes, exercising initiative and judgement to maximise productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor staff in the delivery of their customer service delivery duties.
- Ability to utilise and manage the operation of a customer relationship management system that maintains accurate customer data, provides detailed reporting and demonstrates operational compliance in relation to services delivered.
- Be a part of our social impact, working for a community organisation that makes a real difference in the lives of people in our community
- Inclusive and friendly workplace
- Salary Packaging, meal and entertainment cards
- Employee child care discounts
- Healthy lifestyle programs and healthy activity reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities with our training organisation (RTO), including access to study leave (if applicable)
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact the People, Culture and Wellness team on 02 6293 6545 for a confidential discussion.
Communities@Work encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, young people, mature-aged workers, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
Closing date for applications: 13/11/2021