- Child Care Trainee Educator
The Ascend Program (Paid Traineeship in Child Care and Education) is for you if you are passionate about working with children. Whether you are commencing a career or are making a career change, the traineeship program is the first step in a rewarding career as a qualified childcare educator.
As an early childhood educator-in-training with our structured, on-the-job development program, you will be studying a CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care qualification while working in one of our Child Care and Education Centres - paid full-time over 18 months.
The Ascend Traineeship starts in March 2023 - advertising will commenct 4 January 2023.
- Be 18 years old in March 2023
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand passport holder resident (for more than 6 months), or a visa holder eligible for government funding.
- be available for full-time paid employment at 38 hours per week (7.6-hour full shifts per day).
- attend a mandatory Information Session, and attempt and pass the Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) Assessment.
If you would like to know more about the traineeship, information can be found here: https://www.commsatwork.org/ascend-program-childcare-traineeship/
Apply now to Express your Interest in this opportunity. Our People Team will be in contact with you to provide further information and answer your queries.
Closing date for applications: 18/12/2022