About the Role
Administer the learning and development function for Communities at Work. This includes a wide variety of responsibilities from planning to evaluation of all activities under learning and development initiatives.
- Identification of learning and development needs at individual, team, and organisational level.
- Identify effective learning solutions for the organisation in consultation with internal and external subject matter experts.
- Develop training matrix to capture all mandatory and desired training for all role.
- Design and administer the organisational learning calendar. Ensure programmes are delivered in line with learning pathways.
- Managing the coordination, delivery, and evaluation of learning solutions via online platforms and face to face sessions.
- Schedule and monitor training including room bookings and set up, calendar invitations to facilitators and participants and set up in LMS.
- Liaise with external training providers regarding training proposals, logistics, post training measurements and payments.
- Maintain training records in LMS and other support systems.
- Monitor and manage the L&D inbox responding to or escalating requests in a timely manner.
- Support the updating of training materials as required.
- Facilitate training sessions and workshops.
- Lead projects and programmes under learning and development.
- Provide administrative support, as needed, for the People, Culture & Wellness team.
- Other duties as directed.
- Previous experience in administering Learning and Development
- Experience working with Learning and development platforms / HRIS Software's
- Outstanding proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do proactive attitude with the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders and manage competing priorities.
- Team spirit and the ability to help when necessary.
- Maintain current 'Working with Vulnerable People' registration.
- Current drivers' license.
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Make a difference and change lives in the Canberra community as part of Canberra's largest community organisation
- Join an inclusive and friendly workplace, where people are at the heart of everything.
- Increase your take-home pay! Because Communities at Work has charity status, you can salary package and increase your take home pay by thousands of dollars per year.
- Access discounted child care and education services for your child(ren) including early education and care, out of school hours care, and school holiday programs.
- Grow your career with professional development, training and mentoring with the 4-time winner of Large Employer of the Year award at the ACT Training Awards.
- Flexibility when you need it with options for study leave, leave concessions, paid parental leave, and more.
- Enjoy healthy living with our active lifestyle & healthy activity programs and reimbursements (including remedial massages, annual flu vaccination and more).
- Receive guidance and support for mental health through our Employee Assistance Program.
About Communities at Work
Communities at Work is Canberra's largest not-for-profit community organisation and the largest provider of early education and care services in the region. Our surplus-for-purpose philosophy enables us to invest every dollar we earn right back into the local community. Our focus is on enriching lives today and shaping better futures tomorrow.
We are the four-time winner of the "Large Employer of the Year" award at the ACT Training Awards which demonstrates our commitment to excellence in training, professional development, and career progression of our people.
With over 40 years of experience in the ACT and Capital Region, our people help us deliver a wide range of high-quality education and community services that support positive educational outcomes, assist in alleviating hardship, enhance the quality of life and lead to positive social change in the Canberra community.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact the People, Culture and Wellness team on 02 6293 6545 for a confidential discussion.?
Communities at Work?encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, young people, mature-aged workers, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
Closing date for applications: 09/08/2023