- Organisational Support
Communities@Work is Canberra's largest not-for-profit community organisation, working with our community to build a resilient, sustainable, and socially inclusive community. With over 40 years' experience in the ACT and Capital Region, we provide a wide range of high-quality early education and care services and community services that supports positive educational outcomes, assists in alleviating hardship, enhances quality of life and leads to positive social change.
About the Role
The People Coordinator undertakes a range of administrative functions to support the People, Culture and Wellness team, assists with the coordination of work and is the main point of contact for the People phone line.
To be successful in this role you will be highly organised and enjoy working in a team oriented environment. We are looking for someone with great admin skills and attention to detail while meeting competing deadlines. An interest, or experience in HR is desirable.
- Manage the HR Mailbox, answer routine queries and refer more complex queries to the relevant Manager.
- Support end-to-end recruitment processes including preparing job ads, contracts, employment documentation, unsuccessful candidate notifications, interview minutes, scheduling reviews and preparing formal correspondence in due course.
- Maintain and complete employee databases, spreadsheets and employee HR files.
- Be a part of our social impact, working for a community organisation that makes a real difference in the lives of people in our community
- Inclusive and friendly workplace
- Salary Packaging, meal and entertainment cards
- Employee child care discounts
- Healthy lifestyle programs and healthy activity reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities with our training organisation (RTO), including access to study leave (if applicable)
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact the People, Culture and Wellness team on 02 6293 6545 for a confidential discussion.?
Communities@Work?encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, young people, mature-aged workers, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
Closing date for applications: 23/12/2021