- 172 Dixon Drive, Holder
- Fixed Term
- Organisational Support
About the Role
The People, Culture and Wellness team are looking for a recruitment officer to assist in our day to day operations.
Key duties will include:
- Undertake recruitment administration and providing advice to internal and external customers regarding recruitment activities. This includes advertising vacancies, actioning recruitment requests, processing selection outcomes and onboarding activities.
- Emailing and checking on pre-employment documentation
- Emailing and receiving on boarding candidate forms
- Checking and processing documentation
- Support the recruitment process, applicants and offering outstanding customer service throughout the recruitment process
You will positively contribute to the team through:
- Good attention to detail, strong excel and data base skills, good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise work and highlight potential risks
- Make a difference and change lives in the Canberra community as part of Canberra's largest community organisation
- Join an inclusive and friendly workplace, where people are at the heart of everything.
- Increase your take-home pay! Because Communities at Work has charity status, you may be able to salary package up to $15,900 and increase your take home pay by thousands of dollars per year.
- Access discounted child care and education services for your child(ren) including early education and care, out of school hours care, and school holiday programs.
- Grow your career with professional development, training and mentoring with the 3-time winner of Large Employer of the Year award at the ACT Training Awards.
- Options for study leave, leave concessions, paid parental leave, and more.
- Enjoy healthy living with our active lifestyle & healthy activity programs and reimbursements.
- Receive guidance and support for mental health through our Employee Assistance Program.
About Communities at Work
Communities at Work is Canberra's largest not-for-profit community organisation and the largest provider of early education and care services in the region. Our surplus-for-purpose philosophy enables us to invest every dollar we earn right back into the local community. Our focus is on enriching lives today and shaping better futures tomorrow.
We are the three-time winner of the "Large Employer of the Year" award at the ACT Training Awards (2019, 2020 and 2021) which demonstrates our commitment to excellence in training, professional development, and career progression of our people.
With over 40 years of experience in the ACT and Capital Region, our people help us deliver a wide range of high-quality education and community services that support positive educational outcomes, assist in alleviating hardship, enhance the quality of life and lead to positive social change in the Canberra community.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact the People, Culture and Wellness team on 02 6293 6545 for a confidential discussion.?
Communities at Work?encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, young people, mature-aged workers, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
Closing date for applications: 03/06/2022