Please see below for important information about Communities@Work’s OSHC enrolments.
When will Re-Enrolments Open for my OSHC service?
Re-Enrolments (Rollover) for existing families will open between 6 September and 11 October 2021 in a staggered approach as follows:
- 6 September (12 pm) to 13 September 2021 (11.59 pm): Amaroo OSHC, Ngunnawal OSHC, Neville Bonner OSHC, and Ngunnawal Child Care and Education Centre (preschool into Kindy) OSHC.
- 13 September (12 pm) to 20 September 2021 (11.59 pm): Charles Weston OSHC, and Maribyrnong OSHC.
- 20 September (12 pm) to 27 September 2021 (11.59 pm): Mt Rogers OSHC, Monash OSHC, and Fadden OSHC.
- 27 September (12 pm) to 4 October 2021 (11.59 pm): Chisholm OSHC, Bonython OSHC, and Isabella Plains Early Childhood Service OSHC.
- 4 October (12 pm) to 11 October 2021 (11.59 pm): Gordon OSHC, Theodore OSHC, Wanniassa Hills OSHC, and Palmerston OSHC.
Please note that rollovers will only be open for one week for each service.
From 19 October, the enrolments will open to all new and existing families on a first-in first-served basis.
TO BEGIN THE ROLLOVER PROCESS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE EMAIL SENT TO YOU FROM THE ENROLMENT PORTAL. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN EMAIL, PLEASE CONTACT OUR ENROLMENTS TEAM.
What You’ll Need to Do in the Rollover Process:
- Click on the link in the email sent to you from the Enrolments Portal to begin the rollover process. Please check your Spam folder if you haven’t received the email. Please contact our Enrolments Team if you haven’t received the email by the designated date for when rollovers open for your service by emailing email@example.com
- Make sure you go through each page when doing the rollover and ensure all your details are up-to-date (in the enrolments application in the portal).
- Please ensure you’ve got all your updated documents handy before beginning the rollover process (such as Contact Information etc.) – especially if any details have changed.
- You may also need to update your child’s immunisation records (log into MyGov), if not done already.
- If your child has siblings that are currently not enrolled, you will need to enrol them with the rollover. Required Medical Documents will need to be uploaded – if they have any allergies, medical conditions etc.
- If you are increasing days from what you have in 2021 and there is no availability, we’ll put you on a waitlist and notify you when a spot becomes available.
- If you are decreasing days, there will be no impact.
Need Help with the Enrolments Portal?
Please click on the link received in your email to begin your re-enrolment/rollover process.
If you need helping using the enrolments portal, please watch our step-by-step how-to videos below:
HOW TO ROLLOVER YOUR OSHC ENROLMENTS:
HOW TO MAKE ALTERATIONS IN YOUR OSHC BOOKINGS:
*Please note that since the video has been recorded, the button colours have changed with the “Waitlist” colour as Red and the “Bookings” colour as Green.
Contact our OSHC Enrolments Team
If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact our enrolments team between 8 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that our phone support is unavailable during the COVID-19 lockdown.
You can also get in touch with Communities@Work using our get in touch form here.
For more information about our Out of School Hours Care (Before and After School Care) services, please visit this page.