From 17 October 2022, the 2023 NEW enrolments will open to all new and existing families on a first-in first-served basis.
Please visit this page to begin your OSHC Enrolment Application.
Before you begin your application
You’ll need the following before beginning your application:
- Your bank account details (to set up direct debit payments)
- Centrelink CRN (Customer Reference Number) for the child/ren and parent linked for Child Care Subsidy (CCS) purposes. If you do not know your CRN or have one, please contact Centrelink directly.
- Child’s up to date immunisation records (find this by logging into your MyGov account)
- Child’s medical action plan (if relevant)
- Child’s Medicare details
- Child’s private health insurance details (if relevant)
- Ambulance cover (if relevant)
- Your doctor’s details
- A minimum of one additional authorised nominee over the age of 18 is required – Date of Birth, phone number and address
If inclusion support is required in order to ensure we can best support your child in the program, you may be contacted by our inclusion support team.
Please note: We recommend using Google Chrome through a laptop/notebook or PC/MAC for the best user experience when using our Enrolments Portal.
New Families Enrolment Process Guide
- Click Enrol Now or follow the link here
- Select Register Account, Complete the initial enrolment application and Submit (We recommend using the guardian details for the parent linked for CCS purposes and not using a work email address).
- Once submitted, please check your inbox for your Enrolment Portal login details (If not received, please check your spam folder before contacting the enrolments team)
- Follow the prompts in your email to set your password
- Once logged in you will need to complete the Pending Enrolment Form and Submit
- Once the enrolment form has been submitted you will receive a PDF copy of enrolment via email (if you do not receive this email, please check you have submitted the enrolment correctly)
Please note: you will need to await official confirmation from the enrolments team before your child can commence care at the program.
For more in-depth instructions for how to complete the enrolment process, please see video tutorial.
Help with the Enrolments Portal
If you need help using the enrolments portal, please watch our step-by-step how-to videos below:
How to Make Alterations in your OSHC Booking
If you need help to change your booking, please watch our step-by-step how-to videos below:
*Please note that since the video has been recorded, the button colours have changed with the “Waitlist” colour as Red and the “Bookings” colour as Green.
Contact our OSHC Enrolments Team
If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact our enrolments team between 8 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 212 273 by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also get in touch with Communities at Work using our get in touch form here.
For more information about our Out of School Hours Care (Before and After School Care) services, please visit this page.
Are you looking for rollover or re-enrolment information? Please click here.