OSHC Re-Enrolments (Rollovers)
Re-enrolments (Rollover) for existing families will open from 4 September 2023 in a staggered approach as follows:
- 4 September (12pm) to 13 September 2023 (11:59pm): Caroline Chisholm OSHC, Charles Weston OSHC, Fadden OSHC & Wanniassa Hills OSHC
- 11 September (12pm) to 20 September 2023 (11:59pm): Bonython OSHC, Maribyrnong OSHC, Neville Bonner OSHC & Theodore OHSC
- 18 September (12pm) to 27 September 2023 (11:59pm): Amaroo OSHC, Gordon OSHC, Isabella Plains Early Childhood Service OSHC & Ngunnawal OSHC
- 25 September (12pm) to 4 October 2023 (11:59pm): Emmaus Christian School OSHC, Monash OSHC, Mt Rogers OSHC & Palmerston OSHC
We recommend using Google Chrome through a laptop/notebook or PC/MAC for the best user experience when using our Enrolments Portal.
- Click on the link in the email sent to you from the Enrolments Portal to begin the rollover process. Please check your spam folder if you haven’t received the email. Please contact our Enrolments Team if you haven’t received the email by the designated open date for your service by emailing email@example.com
- Please ensure you’ve got all your updated documents handy before beginning the rollover process (such as updated contact information, medical action plans, immunisation records etc). Have your payment details changed?
- Make sure you go through each page when doing the rollover and ensure all your details are up to date (in the enrolments application in the portal)
- If you are wanting to increase or decrease days for 2024 this can be done through the rollover process. Please see the video tutorial for a how to guide. Please note if we are at full capacity, you may be placed on a wait list for the additional days selected.
- Although we cannot guarantee a position, we offer a priority for existing families. If you have a sibling that will be requiring care at the service for 2024, please complete the enrolment process now. Enrolments completed after rollover closes will not be prioritised.
How to Rollover Your OSHC Enrolments
How to Make Alterations in your OSHC Booking
*Please note that since the video has been recorded, the button colours have changed with the “Waitlist” colour as Red and the “Bookings” colour as Green.
Contact our OSHC Enrolments Team
If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact our enrolments team between 8 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 212 273 by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also get in touch with Communities at Work using our get in touch form here.
For more information about our Out of School Hours Care (Before and After School Care) services, please visit this page.