Participants learn to recognise and respond to mental health concerns and crises.
This workshop is open to anyone who wishes to learn more about this topic.
This four hour, face-to-face, interactive program provides participants with an awareness of mental health concerns and the knowledge to give appropriate initial health and support to someone experiencing a mental health problem.
Presented by: Australian Red Cross
Date: 28 November 2022
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Venue: Communities at Work Denman Prospect – 5 Felstead Vis, Denman Prospect ACT 2611, Australia
Cost: $125.00 + BF
- Gain an understanding of mental health
- Gain an understanding of how to recognise and support mental health
- Understand risk factors for mental health concerns
- Understand evidence-based medical, psychological and alternative supports
- Skills to provide initial help and support to someone experiencing a mental health concern
- How to take appropriate action if a crisis arises
Booking Terms and Conditions:
Please contact CPLE firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of any cancellations or name changes.
*You may only register up to 2 participants per booking. If a training session has reached the maximum number of participants please contact CPLE to be placed on a wait list email@example.com *
Use the form below to make a booking, or click here to open the event page in a new tab and register.