Do you have ideas to share about your community? Do you want to learn more about your community? Or maybe you just want to have a chat or develop new connections? Infusion – Conversations that Count mobile morning tea may just be what you need!
Through this initiative of ‘free cuppa and community connections’, we want to work alongside the Canberra community to foster community connections and help you get to know your local communities. We want to empower you to identify and utilise your assets and skills to help you develop your community the way you want to. Or even just to help you make new friends and get to know a little bit more about your local community!
Our Infusion mobile morning tea van will be visiting the following sites over the next few months – drop by for a free cuppa and engage in conversations that count with us and your fellow community members.
Visit us between 10.30 am to 1.30 pm next on…
- Tuesday 13 April: Kambah District Playing Fields (Kett St)
- Monday 19 April: Isabella Pond (Jondol Place)
- Tuesday 20 April: Tuggeranong Town Park (Bartlet Place)
- Tuesday 27 April: Gordon Point Hut Pond (McGilvray Close)
- Monday 3 May: Kambah Adventure Playground (Springbett St)
- Tuesday 4 May: Fadden Pines Park (Bugden Ave)
- Monday 10 May: Kambah District Playing Fields (Kett St)
- Tuesday 11 May: Isabella Pond (Jondol Place)
We’ll update this section with our dates for May and June as we get closer to the dates!
Conversations that Count… with ‘Infusion’
We will be bringing our Infusion (mobile morning tea) van to several suburbs in Tuggeranong, so you can get to know your local community while enjoying a free cuppa.
The program, led by our Community Development team, is an ACT Government funded initiative, and aims to:
- capture community feedback and ideas
- provide information on local services, programs and activities
- assist communities to identify their goals and map out actions to achieve them
- build greater community connections within individual suburbs, and between neighbouring suburbs
- assist in the building of individual connections and networks
- work with community to identify local assets and skills
Have a great idea for your local community?
If you’re in Kambah, Fadden, Gordon, Greenway or Isabella Plains, and have an idea of what you would like to see more of in your community, drop by to one of our Infusion mobile morning tea visits and share your idea with us – we may be able to support you in making it a reality!
If you’d like to get in touch with a member of our Community Development team, have any questions about the Infusion project, or just want to have a chat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.