Infusion – Conversations that Count
Grab a free cuppa and get to know your community! For the next few weeks, our team will be visiting suburbs in Tuggeranong Valley in their mobile morning tea van offering free cuppas and a chance to build community connections.
Do you have ideas to share about your community? Do you want to learn more about your community? Or maybe you just want to have a chat or develop new connections? Infusion – Conversations that Count mobile morning tea may just be what you need!
Through this initiative of ‘free cuppa and community connections’, we want to work alongside the Canberra community to foster community connections and help you get to know your local communities. We want to empower you to identify and utilise your assets and skills to help you develop your community the way you want to. Or even just to help you make new friends and get to know a little bit more about your local community!
Our Infusion mobile morning tea van will be visiting the following sites over the next few months – drop by for a free cuppa and engage in conversations that count with us and your fellow community members.
Visit us between 10.30 am to 1.30 pm next on…
- Monday 17 May: Tuggeranong Town Park – Bartlet Place
- Tuesday 18 May: Gordon Point Hut Pond – McGilvray Close
- Monday 24 May: Kambah Adventure Playgroup – Springbett St
- Tuesday 25 May: Fadden Pines Park – Bugden Ave
- Tuesday 1 June: Kambah District Playing Fields – Kett St
- Monday 7 June: Isabella Pond – Jondol Place
- Tuesday 8 June: Tuggeranong Town Park – Bartlet Place
- Tuesday 15 June: Gordon Point Hut Pond – McGilvray Close
You can also download the full schedule of our Infusion van visits by clicking here
Conversations that Count… with ‘Infusion’
We will be bringing our Infusion (mobile morning tea) van to several suburbs in Tuggeranong, so you can get to know your local community while enjoying a free cuppa.
The program, led by our Community Development team, is an ACT Government funded initiative, and aims to:
- capture community feedback and ideas
- provide information on local services, programs and activities
- assist communities to identify their goals and map out actions to achieve them
- build greater community connections within individual suburbs, and between neighbouring suburbs
- assist in the building of individual connections and networks
- work with community to identify local assets and skills
Have a great idea for your local community?
If you’re in Kambah, Fadden, Gordon, Greenway or Isabella Plains, and have an idea of what you would like to see more of in your community, drop by to one of our Infusion mobile morning tea visits and share your idea with us – we may be able to support you in making it a reality!
If you’d like to get in touch with a member of our Community Development team, have any questions about the Infusion project, or just want to have a chat, please email email@example.com.
You can also use the Get in Touch form on our website or message us on Facebook.