Would you like to connect more with others in your community?
Conversations that Count… with ‘Infusion’
Would you like to learn more about your community? Or maybe you just want to have a chat and develop new connections?
Through this initiative, our vision is to work alongside of the Canberra community to foster community connections, identify local assets and skills, and to support you to develop your community ideas.
This initiative is led by our Community Development Program, is an ACT Government funded initiative, and aims to:
- Capture community feedback and ideas.
- Provide information on local services, programs and activities.
- Work with community to identify local assets and skills.
- Assist communities to identify their goals and map out actions to achieve them.
- Build greater community connections within individual suburbs, and between neighbouring suburbs.
- Assist in the building of individual connections and networks.