To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand passport holder resident for more than 6 months, or an eligible visa holder (click here to see a list of eligible visas).
- be available for full-time paid employment at 38 hours per week (7.6-hour full shifts per day). Allocated shifts range between 7 am and 6 pm on Mondays to Fridays.
- have access to a digital device such as a computer/laptop with webcam capabilities, an internet connection, and an active email account.
- successfully pass the language, literacy and numeracy skills assessment (conducted by CPLE during the mandatory Information Session held for shortlisted applicants).
- be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencement in the Ascend Program.
- apply for and/or maintain a Working with Vulnerable People Check (WWVP) before acceptance into the program.
We encourage candidates who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.