RTO Policies and Procedures
The following RTO policies and procedures apply to all learners and, where applicable, an employer during a course or qualification enrolment with Communities at Work’s Centre of Professional Learning and Education (RTO 88148).
Please note RTO policies and procedures are subject to change as per the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) 2015.
All policies and procures should be read in conjunction with other RTO resources such as course information booklet, funding options booklet, fee schedules amd the student handbook. These can be found on the respective course page under the Centre of Professional Learning and Education (CPLE), or on the Learner Resources and FAQs page.
Download our Policies and Procedures below:
- CPLE National VET Data Policy (Privacy Notice) as of 1 Jan 2021
- Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
- Access and Equity Policy
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment Policy and Procedure
- Complaints Handling Policy and Procedure
- Appeals Policy and Procedure
- RTO Appeals Form
- Release of Personal Information
- Credit Transfer Policy and Procedure
- Credit Transfer Application Form
- Enrolment and Induction Policy and Procedure
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Policy and Procedure
- Academic Misconduct Policy and Procedure
- Training Plan Policy and Procedure
- Transition of Training Product Policy and Procedure
- Fees and Refunds Policy
- Fee Refund Request Form
- Code of Conduct
- Retention of Records
- Issuance of Certification
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Centre of Professional Learning and Education (CPLE) for any questions or concerns on email@example.com.