Please note RTO policies and procedures are subject to change as per the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) 2015.
All policies and procures should be read in conjunction with other RTO resources such as course information booklet, funding options booklet, fee schedules amd the student handbook. These can be found on the respective course page under the Centre of Professional Learning and Education (CPLE), or on the Learner Resources and FAQs page.
Download our Policies and Procedures below:
- Access and Equity
- Complaints Policy and Procedure
- Appeals Policy and Procedure
- Credit Transfer Policy and Procedure
- Enrolment and Induction Policy and Procedure
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Policy and Procedure
- Training Plan Policy and Procedure
- Transition of Training Package Policy and Procedure
- Fees and Refunds Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Terms and Conditions of Enrolment and Re-enrolment
- Retention of Records
- Issuance of Certification
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Centre of Professional Learning and Education (CPLE) for any questions or concerns on firstname.lastname@example.org.