Corporate Volunteering is an excellent way for organisations to provide staff with fun opportunities to develop skills, build team relationships, contribute to a great cause and build the organisation’s reputation within the community. An increasing number of organisations are implementing Corporate Social Responsibility programs, which include supporting staff to participate in corporate volunteering activities with local not-for- profit organisations.
Communities@Work can provide organisations with a range of Corporate Volunteering options including:
- activities for a few hours or a full day
- one-off or ongoing volunteering
- program-based roles or skilled volunteering
- free activities or more complex opportunities that involve a cost
- activities targeting different groups e.g. working with disadvantaged individuals, seniors, people with disabilities, children and youth or within our office environment
- southern or northern Canberra based activities
- activities that may be held at your office or one of our locations.
For more information about our Corporate Volunteer Program Please Get In Touch