Bequest in your Will
Your legacy could create a brighter future and leave a lasting impact on the Canberra community.
Leave a Gift to Charity in Your Will
Bequests are a wonderful way to be remembered for making a difference to the community in which you have lived. A legacy in your will is a testimony to your kindness and concern for others. A bequest to Communities at Work is also an investment in our future and helps us to look forward with confidence to helping the most vulnerable members of our community.
You can make a bequest to Communities at Work in one of the following ways:
- Allocate a specific amount of money, items or property to Communities at Work
- Designate the residual of your estate to Communities at Work
- Nominate Communities at Work as a beneficiary to your insurance policy
- Establish a trust fund where the interest earned is donated to Communities at Work
- Encourage direct donations to Communities at Work at your funeral service.
Simply include the following wording in your Will:
“I give, devise and bequeath, free of all duties and taxes *<_________> to Communities at Work (ABN 19 125 799 859) of 245 Cowlishaw St Greenway ACT 2900 (or its successor organisation) for its general purposes. An authorised receipt from Communities at Work will be a sufficient discharge for the executor(s) or trustee without seeing the final distribution.”
*Insert one of the following:
– The whole (or ___%) of the residue of my estate.
– The whole (or ___%) of my estate.
– The sum of $(amount).
– (Details of a particular asset – such as shares or property).
For more information, get in touch with us.
Communities at Work is proud to partner with Gathered Here to offer you the opportunity to write your Will for free (plus free & unlimited updates of your Will for life). Visit the Gathered Here Will Writing platform for more information.