Communities at Work has a strong track record of working closely with the business sector to make a real difference in our community. We seek to deliver strategic value to our partners by providing them with an opportunity to enhance their reputation, build stakeholder loyalty and closely connect with the community.
There are several ways you can build a partnership with us, or make us your charity partner!
- Host a Giving Tree to collect food and gift donations at Christmas for people in need.
- Hold working bees.
- Donate food, essential items, or clothing, to our community pantries, to assist people in need.
- Donate a percentage of your service fees.
- Organise a fundraising drive at your workplace to collect food donations or financial donations for Communities at Work. Your donations will help us help the vulnerable and disadvantaged in the community.
- Provide a grant.
- Donate resources and equipment to our Galilee School for vulnerable high school students.
- Run fundraisers (like trivia nights, gold coin donations, sports competitions, BBQs).
- Offer free or subsidised advertising in your media channels.
- Establish a workplace giving scheme.
- Offer subsidised or free professional services.
- Offer subsidised rental fees for your spaces.
To help your dollar go further, we are endorsed to receive tax-deductible donations.
By partnering with Communities at Work, your organisation will be working with an organisation with a strong commitment to building a resilient and socially inclusive community.
For more information about our business partnerships, please Get in Touch.