We seek to deliver strategic value to our partners by providing them with an opportunity to enhance their reputation, build stakeholder loyalty and closely connect with the community.
Want to Help? Here are some ideas….
- Donate food items for our community pantries or Christmas Caves.
- Run clothing drives at your workplace to assist people in need.
- Hold working bees.
- Donate a percentage of your service fees.
- Donate resources and equipment to our Galilee School for vulnerable high school students.
- Run fundraisers (like trivia nights, gold coin donations, sports competitions, BBQs).
- Provide a grant.
- Offer free or subsidised advertising in your media channels.
- Establish a workplace giving scheme.
- Offer subsidised or free professional services.
- Offer subsidised rental fees of your spaces.
- Host a Giving Tree to collect food and gift donations at Christmas for people in need.
To help your dollar go further, we are endorsed to receive tax deductible donations.
By partnering with Communities@Work, your organisation will be working with an organisation with a strong commitment to building a resilient and socially inclusive community.
For more information about our business partnerships, please Get in Touch.
Get In Touch