We offer a variety of children’s services to give your little ones the best possible start – whatever your needs. Visit Children’s Services for more information. If you have any questions or needs assistance in submitting your application, please do not hesitate to Get In Touch or by call our Children’s Services Enrolment Team on 1300 212 273.
Child Care and Education Centres
Communities@Work uses “MyWaitlist” to manage the application and enrolment process for our Child Care and Education Centres. This service provides a simple way to submit applications and manage the process for families.
To submit an application please follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://mywaitlist.com.au/Waitlist/Apply?CentreID=12730
2. If you aren’t already registered with MyWaitlist, complete the registration process, or sign in if you are already a member of MyWaitlist.
3. After logging in, return to Communities@Work’s MyWaitlist page: https://mywaitlist.com.au/Waitlist/Apply?CentreID=12730
4. Complete the application form and submit.
5. That’s it! Your preferred centre will contact you regarding completion of documentation and to organise a site visit if you haven’t already had a tour.
6. From here on, all you need to do is update your requirements on MyWaitlist as they change and respond to any emails from MyWaitlist asking if you still wish to remain on our list.
To begin your application process for any of our services, please click the relevant button below.